ITEC325 is an introduction to
intermediate Web processing technologies, focusing on basic PHP, forms and data validation, and XSLT.
As per the official course syllabus,
students who successfully complete the course will be able to:
- Client/Server communications
- Web Server programming
- Data driven web pages, including interactions with databases.
- Form validation and prevention of SQL injection.
- XML — DTDs & Schemas, XPath Expressions, XSLT Transformations, Namespaces, and XML Integration
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and apply programming fundamentals.
- Design and implement advanced web documents and applications.
- Understand and utilize cookies, file operations, and data driven web applications.
- Describe XML applications and analyze their strengths and weaknesses, relative to other technologies.
- Develop DTD's and XML Schema's for XML languages.
- Build applications that utilize custom XML languages and XSLT programming.
Course pages, past and present
Can't find (much) info for a particular semester?
This might be due to that particular section using
(Blackboard pages are now gone forever,
D2L pages are available only to enrolled students).