The National Geographic GeoChallenge is a project-based, multilevel competition that empowers students in grades four through eight to develop creative solutions to today’s urgent environmental problems.
- Sign up or Log in here. If you run into any issues logging in, contact us at email@example.com.
- Once you’re logged in, read the instructions at the top of the Get Started page.
- Choose a role. For schools/organizations that have yet to register for the GeoChallenge, choose “coordinator.” For those that have an existing coordinator, choose “coach.”
- Complete all three parts of the registration form. Please note that you may experience loading delays between pages. We suggest waiting until a page has completely loaded before proceeding to the next section.
- When everything has been filled out, click the yellow “review/submit” button. If you run into an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.